Flu Clinics - Booking Now
If you fall into one of the following groups, you are eligible for a free flu vaccine:
- You're over 65
- You're pregnant
- You have severe asthma (requiring continued or repeated use of an inhaler) or a lung condition
- You have diabetes
- You have a chronic kidney or liver condition
- You have an illness or are taking medicines that affect your immune system
- You live in a long-term care or residential home
- You are a registered carer
- You are a health or social care worker
Please go online or phone Reception today to book your appointment.
Please be aware that our telephone lines are extremely busy particularly in the morning. If you are able, please book your appointment online.
We will be running flu clinics on the following dates:
- Thursday 24th September, 2-5pm, Purley Surgery
- Saturday 26th September, 8am - 2pm, St Aidans Church Hall, Coulsdon
- Thursday 1st October, 2-5pm, Purley Surgery
- Saturday 3rd October, 8am - 2pm, St Aidans Church Hall, Coulsdon
- Thursday 8th October, 2-5pm, Purley Surgery
- Saturday 10th October, 8am - 2pm, St Aidans Church Hall, Coulsdon
- Thursday 15th October, 2-5pm, Purley Surgery
Coulsdon Clinics: Please note that to ensure social distancing, the flu clinics in Coulsdon will be held at St Aidans Church Hall, 1 Portnalls Road, Coulsdon, CR5 3DD (the hall can be found directly behind the Church, opposite the Coulsdon Surgery). Please can patients park in neighbouring roads and walk to the church hall for their appointment.
All patients will be required to wear a face covering when attending their appointment. To ensure safety for any patients queueing to enter the building, there will be no parking available at either the Purley Surgery or St Aidan's Church Hall during the flu clinics. Please remember to bring an umbrella if necessary as you might need to wait outside for a short time before entering the building - thank you.
Over 50s: Please note that the free flu vaccine will be extended to this group in November/December once at risk patients have been vaccinated and once we have received confirmation from the national team that there is enough vaccine supply. If you are aged 50-64 and fall into one of the groups above that is eligible for a flu vaccination, you will be invited earlier. If you do not fall into one of these groups, please note that you will not be able to book a flu vaccination until later in the year.
Published: Sep 1, 2020