Croydon Healthy Homes
Croydon Healthy Homes is Croydon Council’s free energy advice service aimed at Croydon residents on low incomes, and those more vulnerable to the effects of living in a cold home (especially families with young children, older residents, and residents with pre-existing medical conditions).
Their team of qualified energy assessors can offer you the following:
- advice about gas and electricity tariffs and payment methods;
- checking you receive any priority support you might be entitled to from your energy supplier
- advice about any debt you owe to your energy supplier
- advice about discounts and support from your water company (such a 50% discount on your water bill)
- advice about Smart Meters
As well as one to one support, they offer group workshops for residents. Sessions are held on the first Tuesday of every month (at 7pm) and the last Tuesday of every month (at 2pm) through Zoom. Residents can access information and apply through the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/do-you-find-it-hard-to-manage-your-energy-bills-tickets-325526898717
Published: Jul 25, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.